|Location: Crawley, West Sussex, England||Salary: £50000 - £56000 per annum|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matt Henocq|
As a Product Owner within our talented team of Engineers developing medical device control systems software. We are looking for an experienced Product Owner who can lead the future vision for our current and next generation of Control Systems.
The position involves maximising the value of the development stages created by our scrum team, providing a clear vision of the product and liaising with stakeholders, supporting their vision and strategy. Technologies include C/C++, C#/.Net, SQL, Real Time Applications on an embedded platform. Design quality is key in this safety critical solution.
- Degree in an engineering or scientific discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Fluent in English with clear communication skills.
- Structured and professional approach to engineering.
- Understanding and experience of Agile & Scrum methodologies.
- Strong communication skills.
- Effective problem solving.
- Previous experience as a Product Owner and/or certification.
- Knowledge and understanding of software engineering disciplines, practices, and techniques.
- Understanding and experience of SAFe methodologies.
- Previous experience of Medical Devices (or other regulated/safety critical areas)
- Azure DevOps
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.