|Location: Brighton||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Simon Kiely|
Product owner - 3 month contract (Inside IR35)
Brighton, East Sussex - Flexible Home Working
Product owner needed for an initial 3 month contract inside IR35, for a leading organisation based in Brighton, East Sussex who are looking to employ an experienced Product owner with an in-depth knowledge of working in a Product owner, BA (Business Analyst) or Project Management role, requirements Elicitation and Management, User Stories, Acceptance Criteria, System Impact Mapping, Process Mapping.
As the Product Owner you will join their Product team and will be working with a multi-discipline agile scrum team and act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally. Looking for someone that has a real 'product mindset' and can influence people at all levels within the business and has a real appreciation of what 'better' looks like.
As a Product Owner you will act as the guide for a collaborative multi-disciplined delivery team driving the delivery of high-quality value-adding products that service the business and clients
Some of the main duties of the Product Owner will include:
* Work with the Product Manager to maintain and execute against the product roadmaps
* Work with various stakeholders to prioritise and gather business requirements
* Design innovative solutions to both business problems and commercial opportunity, documenting them in a well-structured, clear, and concise manner. This will include, User Stories, screen mock-ups, process flows and use cases etc.
* Maintain & own your team's backlog of user stories, features & epics,
* Experience in Requirements Elicitation and Management, User Stories, Acceptance Criteria, System Impact Mapping, Process Mapping.
* Ability to work unsupervised.
* Strong workshop and meeting facilitation skills
* Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and reasoning skills.
* Good influencing and collaboration skills, with the ability to bring together a variety of stakeholders to achieve the desired outcomes.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Product owner. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.