|Location: Wimborne, Dorset||Salary: Up to £1 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Davies|
Production Engineer needed for a globally-recognised electronic-manufacturer based in Wimborne who are looking to employ an experienced Production Engineer with an in-depth knowledge of end to end manufacturing engineering within the Defence or Aerospace industries.
The successful Production Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* A very competitive salary
* 25 days of holiday
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Child care vouchers
* Free Flu Jab
* Flexible working hours
* Cycle scheme
* Life assurance
What the role entails:
Some of the main accountabilities of the Production Engineer will include:
* Ensuring smooth flow through production, without delays or errors, by supporting the accurate creation of Bills of Materials, manufacturing routings and process instructions and resolving any build issues that arise.
* Ensuring that prior to commencing purchasing and manufacturing activities that drawing packs are reviewed and available with full and correct technical documentation.
* Ensuring that Production Engineering solutions and services provided by the department are aligned with best industry practices and meet the current and future needs of Operations business units.
* Ensuring that solutions and services provided fulfil the agreed work package, including technical, quality and schedule requirements.
What you need to be the successful Production Engineer:
In order to be the successful Production Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Minimum HNC/HND qualified in a relevant Engineering discipline
* Experience providing production support
* Experience of a variety of manufacturing processes and assembly techniques including surface mount technology
* Experience designing jigs and fixtures, preferably using 3DCAD modelling tools.
* Computer literate and a confident user of Microsoft Office
* Knowledge of related engineering disciplines.
* Ability to support technical proposals and design reviews.
* Proactive, able to use own initiative
* Excellent communication skills
Must be eligible for Security Clearance!
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Production Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.