|Location: Chelmsford||Salary: Up to £45000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jordan Tozer||Job Published: 12 days ago|
CNC - Turning (Lathes)
Permanent Late Shift - 2pm - 10pm - Monday to Friday
Production Engineer needed for a Precision Engineering Company based in Chelmsford who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Production Engineer that takes pride in their work undertaking tasks.
- Fixed Head
- Twin Spindle
- Online & Offline Programming
- MAZATROL or Celos Programming
- Live Tooling
- Salary: £45,000
- Stock Options
- 30 days holiday
- Private Healthcare (includes dental, personal health fund, travel insurance, subsidised gym, mental health care, counselling)
- Monthly Lunch
- Stocked Kitchen
- Air conditioned factory floor
- Team Socials
Some of the main duties of the Production Engineer will include:
- Programme our lathes (DMG)
- Generate toolpath design, model preparation and continuous improvements within CAM & CNC.
- Determine the manufacturing process of a new product from the fixture/work holding stage through to the finish product.
- Ensure that the correct tooling is available to complete a job, and order all necessary consumables throughout the production process when required
What experience you need to be the Successful Production Engineer:
- You have substantial experience in CNC Turning and have worked across a number of industries giving you exposure to different materials and complex parts. Experience with bar feeder and Celos controls advantageous.
- You're proactive when it comes to improving machining strategies and will enjoy sharing your knowledge, coaching others in a collaborative environment.
- You have used your knowledge as a CNC turner and programming lathes, to accurately provide quotes to our sales team, estimating CAM programming, machine setup and machining run times, job-specific tooling costs, and additional post processes.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Production Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.