|Location: Rochester||Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Sector: Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Eve Charrosin||Job Published: 24 days ago|
£40,000 - £45,000
Production Leader needed for a leading engineering organisation based in the Rochester area.
What the role of the Production Leader entails:
Some of the main duties of the Production Leader will include:
As a production Leader you will be responsible for the manufacturing elements of a specific Project or Projects, throughout the lifecycle.
- Experienced in a manufacturing environment
- Operationally and strategically minded and ability to build and maintain excellent business relationships across all levels within the business
- Previous Leadership experience
- Lean manufacturing knowledge
- Experience in Continuous Improvement techniques
- HNC / HND in Mechanical or Electrical Discipline
In order to be eligible for this role you will need to undergo Security Clearance Background Checks that require you to be a UK resident and UK passport holder.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Production Leader to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.