|Location: Battle||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + Other Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jordan Tozer|
£35,000 - £45,000 DOE
40 hour week, 7am to 3:30pm
Production Manager needed for an Manufacturing Company based in Battle who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Production Manager that takes pride in their work undertaking tasks.
Some of the main duties of the Production Manager will include:
- Allocating and managing workload to ensure the manufacturing schedule is met.
- Scheduling all manufacturing projects for both internal and external works.
- Managing the Fabrication and Machinery teams
- Daily team meeting to allocate work and to discuss any challenges
- Ensure all production team members have everything they need to carry out the tasks set. This includes material on the shop floor, PPE, tools and space.
- Recording and reporting team's performance for the team's bonus scheme
- To manage and gather time sheets from the production team for processing
- To liaise with Operations and Design and Drafting to ensure work is carried out correctly, effectively and profitably.
- To carry out all staff one to ones and probationary meetings for the fabrication and machinery teams
- Responsible for the Innovation centres facility management
- Responsible for the procurement of all workshop consumables as well as working with-in a budget
- Responsible for all of the innovation centres health and safety management
- Responsible for the up-keep and maintenance for the factory and its machines
What experience you need to be the Successful Production Manager:
- At least 5 years previous line management experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in fabrication
- Excellent IT skills, especially excel
- Ideally scheduling experience in a manufacturing environment and preference given if in fabrication
- Excellent communication skills
- Health and Safety experience
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Production Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.