|Location: Cambridge||Salary: £20000 - £25000 per annum|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Simon Cowley||Job Published: 17 days ago|
Growing COVID 19 IVD diagnostic manufacturer is looking for a Production Scientist who is skilled in Lyophilisation to join their busy and expanding biomanufacturing team. The successful scientist will be from a production background ideally and must have experience of working to ISO13485 standards.
A production laboratory based role located just outside Cambridge, this is a great opportunity for a production experienced scientist to get involved in the early stages of a dynamic and growing In Vitro Diagnostic and expand their scientific skill set.
If you have experience of scientific production environments, preferably GMP environments and have been involved with Lyophilisation or cryodesiccation processes of biomolecules and have experience during the last three years of working to a ISO13485 QMS, my client will be keen to see your CV.
Production Scientist responsibilities;
- Prepare and qualify biochemical reagents for manufacture in commercial products;
- Produce molecular diagnostic assay reagents to agreed work instructions;
- Support the installation, validation and maintenance of laboratory manufacturing equipment;
- Preparation of batch production records for commercial supply;
- Ensure compliance of production operations with the company's quality system;
- Support the smooth running and management of the biomanufacturing facilities;
- Support the preparation and continuous improvement of biomanufacturing activities.
The shortlist is closing soon, so if this is interesting to you, please apply on the link below.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.