|Location: Battle||Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: Production||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Liam Stanley||Job Published: 18 days ago|
Job Title: Production Team Leader
Location: Battle, East Sussex
To book an interview please send CVs
- Paternity pays - 2 weeks at full pay.
- Sickness absence over a 12-month period - first 3 days unpaid, 2 weeks full pay, 2 weeks half pay.
- Pension schemes - NEST- employer pays 3%, employee 5%.
- Bonus scheme related to EBITDA.
- Annual leave - 22 days plus bank holidays.
- 1 additional day leave for every work anniversary up to a maximum of 5.
- Birthday off if it falls on a week day.
- Spin the wheel on your work anniversary.
- Lunch voucher provided twice a week up to the value of £4.50.
- Refer a friend £500 bonus after 6-month probation.
As a Production Team Leader, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing the manufacturing processes of our cutting-edge landscape products. Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead and inspire a skilled production team to ensure efficiency, quality, and timely delivery.
- Supervise and coordinate production activities, ensuring adherence to design specifications, quality standards, and delivery deadlines.
- Utilize your background in engineering or fabrication to provide technical expertise and problem-solving support to the production team.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to health and safety by implementing and monitoring safety protocols. Ideally, possess IOSH accreditation.
- Manage budgets, optimize resource allocation, and contribute to strategic purchasing decisions to enhance cost-effectiveness.
- To follow all processes and procedures contained within our ISO9001/BSEN1090 QMS
- Working towards achieving ISO 4500
- Responsible for all workshop facility management.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in engineering or fabrication, with a proven track record of leadership in a production environment.
- Health and safety experience, preferably IOSH accredited.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Budgeting and purchasing experience is advantageous.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.