|Location: Crawley||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Matt Henocq||Job Published: 12 days ago|
6 month contract out of scope
My client is a leader in precision radiation medicine and has been established for nearly 50 years and employs 4000 people worldwide. They are committed to ensuring everyone in the world with cancer has access to more precise personalised radiotherapy treatment.
Currently they are looking for a contractor for a min 6 month contract to identify any improvement areas on the capitalization process.
- Standardize R&D capitalization process within the busines line
- Identify any improvement areas on the capitalization process
- Drive the R&D capitalization process between R&D and Finance functions
- Support on capitalization documentation preparation (IFRS 38 checklist/etc)
- Support R&D function on project Release and EPIC forecasting (Forecast and budget, running 12 months)
- Working with PMO to review and update Release budgets monthly (time reporting and POs)
- Support Finance on capitalization month end closing activities to realize the capitalization
- Support and validate business cases
- Manage capitalization and amortization in P&L and balance sheet
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.