|Location: Luxembourg||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Mark Crorkin|
The Program Manager will lead and manage robotics projects for commercial and government customers from around the world. These projects will see the delivery of flight-ready robotic subsystems for space missions. The scope of these missions includes in-orbit manufacturing, satellite servicing, and lunar surface operations. The Program Manager will oversee the development of next-generation robotic subsystems and will engage in activities with customers to define future exploration architectures.
The Program Manager is a key role in our mission to facilitate space industrialisation. As a Program Manager, you will work daily with engineering experts in robotics, mechatronics, software, electronics, mechanisms and spacecraft testing to realize the goals of your programs on time and within budget.
- Lead and manage projects from system study level, through development, qualification and delivery flight ready robotic subsystems to clients
- Lead interactions with customers, care of good communication, relationships and meeting customers expectations
- Define, manage and track internal and customer's milestones
- Lead and successfully close internal and external project reviews, including review item discrepancies
- Drive the planning, budget, project definition, schedule, resources, technical decisions and trade-offs.
- Define, track, execute and provide all deliverables required within scope of the project, containing engineering work products, and hardware models such as Breadboard Models, Engineering Models, Qualification Models and final products
- Work with multidisciplinary teams and leaders - systems engineering, robotics, mechatronics, electronics, software, testing and quality assurance to enable successful execution of state-of-the-art projects from beginning to end.
- B.S./ M.S. in Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Robotics engineering or equivalent area of focus.
- Minimum 5 years of Program Management Experience.
- Leadership experience managing multidisciplinary project team members
- Knowledge of project management tools, such as MS Project, Rally, Asana, etc.
- Knowledge of Kanban and pipeline-like processes.
- Ability to manage and motivate engineers.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- Great soft and communication skills
- Great planning and organizational skills
- Experience in development or managing across the product life cycle from conceptual design through flight operations
- System Engineering experience in the space industry
- Experience managing space projects for commercial and governmental customers (ESA, NASA)
- Technical insight in multiple engineering fields and disciplines
- Project planning and execution
- ECSS/European prime documentation experience
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.