|Location: Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire||Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Megan Cottrell|
Leighton Buzzard - permanent
Up to £65,000 (dependent on experience)
Program Manager needed for an exciting opportunity on behalf of my client, a world's leading manufacturer of aircraft interior, products and solutions.
Benefits for the Program Manager:
My client offers a competitive salary, brilliant benefits and fantastic career progression.
Purpose of the Program Manager:
Reporting to the Senior Program Manager, the Program Manager will be responsible for program managing all aspects of the product lifecycle.
Responsibilities of the Program Manager:
* Program manage a new product introduction (NPI) with multiple projects running concurrently and within a matrix organization in conjunction with other project and program managers
* Liaise with internal departments to ensure that customer requests / deadlines are achieved under budget
* Generate a strong focus within the team on customer relationships and delivery of the internal objectives
* Generation of quotations
* Track the financial performance of the products and be a part of the team to improve its financial contribution to the business
* Act as a customer focal
* Contribute to the implementation of robust project management processes
* Communication with customer on both technical and commercial issues
* Generate a strong focus on customer relationships and development
* Lead Continuous Improvement Activities
* Pro-active member of the Structures Management Team and A350 Program Team, contributing to the improvement of the business
What you need to be the successful Program Manager:
* Degree qualified
* Computer literate (Microsoft Office Suite, Project and JDE)
* Knowledge of NPI product lifecycle - JDP, PDR, CDR, FAI
* Commercial knowledge / awareness and a strong focus on the delivery of internal objectives
* Good planning skills (Microsoft Project or Primavera)
* Knowledge of Earned Value Management
* Proven strong programme management skills in a matrix environment
* Focus on customer satisfaction
* Able to think 'outside the box'
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Program Manager to progress their career within the engineering industry.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.