|Location: Dorset||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Eve Charrosin||Job Published: 16 days ago|
Job Title: Programme Manager
Salary: £DOE - We are booking interviews next week! Please call or email for a slot
Key Skills: Defence background, full life-cycle product development, APM Chartered Project professional or equivalent, worked within SSRO regulations.
Join Our Team as a Programme Manager and Drive Programme Management to New Heights!
Are you an innovative Programme manager with a passion for precision and excellence? Are you ready to play a pivotal role in ensuring Projects and Programmes achieve strategic goals and objectives? Look no further! We invite you to join our team in Dorset and be a key driver of delivering excellence.
As a distinguished leader in the engineering industry, we are dedicated to delivering innovative solutions and pioneering projects. Our commitment to excellence has earned us a strong reputation, and we're looking for a talented Programme Manager to contribute to our continued success.
So, what will you be doing as a Programme manager?
- Leading a large team to input the plans of the function.
- Manage multiple projects and programmes.
- Responsible for implementing policy and ensuring delivery within area of responsibility.
- Accountable for the cumulative performance (to time, quality, cost and/ or as bid gross Margin) of projects and of the individuals performing the management of each project.
What are we looking for in our next Programme Manager?
- Background within a defence Environment
- Excellent leadership, delegation and teamwork skills.
- Excellent communication, influencing and persuading skills.
- High commercial and business awareness, customer focus and sales orientation
- Experienced Programme Manager with a successful track record in setting up and executing full lifecycle product development.
- Educated to degree level in Business/Engineering
- Knowledge and practical experience of best practice in Project Management techniques.
- Previous experience within a comparable role within a similar industry.
- Previous experience of successfully leading and managing a team.
- Experience of the commercial elements of project management, including managing contracts and supporting bids & proposals.
- Ability to solve complex problems effectively, demonstrating a proactive approach.
- Ability to liaise with both internal and external customers and key stakeholders.
- Ability to make effective decisions under pressure and apply sound judgement at all times.
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Programme Manager, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Programme Manager, hit that apply button now!
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary: Attractive compensation package based on experience and expertise.
- Comprehensive Benefits: Health, dental, and retirement plans to support your well-being.
- Professional Growth: Opportunities for continuous learning and career advancement.
- Cutting-Edge Projects: Engage in groundbreaking engineering projects that impact the industry.
- Collaborative Environment: Work alongside industry experts in a dynamic and innovative setting.
How to Apply:
Ready to raise the bar? Showcase your expertise and passion for Programme management. Submit your updated resume and a cover letter outlining your experience and enthusiasm for joining our team in Dorset.
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.