|Location: West London, London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 23 days ago|
Job Title: Programme Manager
Salary: Dependent Upon Experience + Package
Key Skills: Project Management, Programme Manager, Program, Defence, Aerospace, Communications, Cryptographic, Encryption, Requirements, Forecasting, Customer, Client, WBS, Reports, Risk, Security, Cyber
An experienced Programme Manager is required to play a key role in the Project Management of delivery Programmes, bids and proposals. You will be responsible for managing multiple projects and hold line management of small teams working on Secure Communications projects.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Programme Manager?
- Manage projects to meet the project milestones and budget requirements
- Manage subcontractors to deliver requirements on time and to budget
- Ensure that projects comply with relevant security requirements
- Meet project sales and cash budgets and forecasting
- Establishing, controlling and reporting project schedule and cost against WBS and budget
- Use Programme Performance Metrics to effectively manage all programmes
- Preparation of customer Progress Reports
- Identification and monitoring of Cost saving and risk Reduction initiatives
- Management of all issues, Risks, Data and Action Logs
What are we looking for in our next Programme Manager?
- Degree Educated in a STEM Discipline
- Hold a Project Management Qualification - i.e. APMP
- Previously have worked in a Defence or Regulated industry
- Experience in leading teams
- Experience working with customers and clients
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Programme Manager, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Programme Manager, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy