|Location: London, Greater London, England||Salary: £50000 - £75000 per annum + car, bonus, package|
|Sector: Power & Utilities, Planning and Project Controls, Planning, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Lilburn||Job Published: 26 days ago|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Programme Planner to join an award winning consultancy based in London. The Programme Planner will join an existing team responsible for supporting a major utility company in delivering £4bn capital programme.
The Programme Planner will be based in Central London, currently remote working and will report into the Programme Manager. The Programme Planner will be responsible for the following;
- Planning and scheduling the management activities within the corporate planning tool ensuring a true representation of the capital delivery programme is established and maintained within the corporate planning tool.
- Covering briefed and unbriefed schemes, from concept and initial studies to full funding and project initiation to benefits realisation and closure.
- Ensuring visibility and alignment with the client's business plan and performance commitments throughout.
- Acting as an expert adviser, providing support and training to maintain agreed minimum standards and improve the quality of data used for upwards reporting.
- Working closely in cooperation with the integrated business planning (IBP) team and asset management.
- Ensuring the corporate strategic objectives and benefits are represented in the schedules before they are passed to the delivery offices to own and develop further.
- Hold a relevant degree / qualification
- Possess significant experience in hands on delivery planning
- Proficient user of Primavera P6
- Have experience working within the main contracting or consultancy environment
- Background / experience working within the utilities sector
The successful candidate will join a leading name in the construction industry who provide industry leading training and development. They will be provided with support from the senior management team to achieve their career objectives. The will be offer a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package which includes the following;
- Starting salary up to £75,000 per annum
- Annual car allowance of £6,500
- Contribitory pension scheme
- Healthcare, Life Assurance, Private Medical
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Other great benefits.
If you are looking for a new career challenge in planning and you would like to be considered for the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 949772
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.