|Location: London||Salary: £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Discretionary Bonus|
|Sector: Real Estate||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Oliver Jones|
Asset / Project Manager, London
£35,000 - £40,000 + Bonus
Real estate firm based in Central London are looking for a Project/Asset Manager with up to 3 years' work experience to join their real estate investment team with the versatility to get involved with two aspects of the business.
This role would suit a highly organised and motivated individual with good academic qualifications and a genuine interest in, and experience with, real estate investments.
The role will include project management, asset monitoring, admin and reporting for real estate projects.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Supporting the real estate project management activity, you will be responsible for dealing with a portfolio of real estate projects from initial investment to completion and exit to ensure projects are progressing as expected.
- Undertaking and reporting on all elements of technical due diligence for prospective new real estate projects and making recommendations including, site investigation, ROI, procurement, team appointment, cost, design, build programme, insurances and risk.
- Asset managing and driving project exit strategies including sales process and/or restructuring options.
- Understand and review real estate project documentation from a legal perspective.
- Referring issues to Credit Committee that require a decision related to project management, creditworthiness of the client, enforcement, restructuring of a project, etc.
- Coordinate with professional advisors including solicitors, valuers, planning consultants, developers, contractors, fixed charge receivers, debt collection agencies and field agents, where necessary.
- Preparing project summaries which detail all the key terms and covenants in relation to the asset.
- Setting up a real estate project diary including milestones, notifications, tasks and allocating where applicable to members of the Asset Management Team.
- Calculation of payment amounts and coordinating the payment arrangements for project related transactions.
- Carrying out regular site visits and reporting back to the investment team and directors.
- Report on and add value to all elements of project process including program, cost, contractual matters, safety procedures, compliance, warranties, and insurances, etc.
- Relationship management with clients on a regular basis and assessing feedback from clients.
- Submitting drawdown requests to credit with recommendations, for real estate debt transactions.
- Monthly reporting (including current loan balance, defaults, etc).
- Provide general assistance to the Partners and senior staff as reasonably required or requested.
Skills & Competencies:
- Degree educated
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Strong IT skills, including MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to analyse real estate projects costs and schedules
- Knowledge of real estate project regulations
- Knowledge of real estate projects stages and ability to spot potential building issues
- Highly organised and able to work to strict deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent levels of initiative, drive and resilience
- First rate verbal communication and writing skills with ability to communicate effectively with various stakeholders across the development lifecycle
- Proven project management skills with deadline and delivery focus
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.