|Location: Birmingham||Salary: £28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Hannah Baker|
Project & Lifecycle Co-ordinator
Project & Lifecycle Co-ordinator needed for a well-known construction organisation based in Birmingham who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Project & Lifecycle Co-ordinator that takes pride in their work
The successful candidate would ensure that the organisation meet's the contractual obligations whilst simultaneously providing an excellent service to their customers.
The Projects and Lifecyle Co-ordinator makes up part of the Projects Team which contributes to the effective and operation of the projects Service that is conducive for the delivery of healthcare
- Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 per annum
- 25 day's holiday
- Variable annual bonus based 5-15%
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Project & Lifecycle Co-ordinator will include:
- Management of financial administration process associated with Variation & Lifecycle i.e., coordinating and maintaining all Applications, WIP, Debt, Variations, and Final accounts.
- Liaison with clients and internal colleagues to ensure constant communication with regards to the status of works and application/final account sign off.
- Attend meetings associated with debt and WIP on Variations & lifecycle to ensure invoicing is streamlined appropriately.
- Ensuring all project works are invoiced upon completion or at agreed stages in agreement with SPV and Trust.
- Manage and fully complete the WIP process to ensure cost control is achieved and WIP is kept to a minimum.
- Ensure all Operational costs are processed appropriately and invoiced.
- Assist other colleagues in the management of ongoing operational costs on completion of a project.
- Raise appropriate orders, receipt, and manage contractor invoicing & down steam applications.
- Liaison with Project managers to ensure completion paperwork is complete on all variations & Lifecycle claims.
- Ensure all change control notices on all projects are obtained by the Project Manager and completed in a timely manner to ensure all cost are
What experience you need to be the successful Project & Lifecycle Co-ordinator:
- Proven experience with Variation & Lifecycle i.e., coordinating and maintaining all Applications, WIP, Debt, Variations, and Final accounts.
- Be able to deal with customers and clients.
- Effective communication skills to liaise with the customer and be able to work under minimum supervision levels.
- Comprehensive Administrative & Financial experience in a busy office environment
- Facilities Management experience with good Health & Safety knowledge
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Sound organisational/co-ordination skills and highly customer focused.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Project & Lifecycle Co-ordinator to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.