|Location: Reading, Berkshire||Salary: £150 - £211 per day|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Gautam Raval||Job Published: 18 days ago|
6 months plus contract - OUTSIDE IR35
MY CLIENT WILL WEBEX AND OFFER THIS ROLE ASAP.
My client is a market leader within the telecom's arena who are looking for a Project Co-Ordinator to join them ASAP providing support to the project team, primarily the customer and project manager.
As a Project Co-Ordinator you must have previous experience within the telecoms arena with knowledge of Wireless / Mobile and VOIP
Project Co-Ordinator main duties
- Assist with diary management, including arranging meetings with senior personnel and other customers.
- Aid with inbox & approval of orders and travel arrangements/conference calls.
- Investigate training levels for mandatory courses as requested, including iProtect/Diversity/coloured belts & chase completion.
- Populate organisational charts for the which will be used on the portal.
- Link sales orders via PM tool.
- Ensure that staff submit their reporting input or update in their absence.
- liaise with Business Manager on distribution.
- Work with EMEA Finance to process invoices & investigate price variances on orders to resolve payment issues.
- Ensure correct use of VOIP & Webex.
- Prepare these quarterly meetings for the complete Region.
- Assist with Q&A preparations.
- Ensure that all presentations are distributed and saved
- Process orders punctually and monitor approval flow to keep in line with contract renewal dates.
- Work with all Senior Staff; Coordinate and support new starters and also process leavers paperwork.
- Assist Senior Managers throughout the Regions with meeting requirements.
Project Co-Ordinator Essential Skills:
- 4-7 years experience within a Project Support / Project Co-Ordinator
- Telecommunications Background
- Wireless / Mobile Experience
- VOIP experience
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.