|Location: London||Salary: £70000 - £75000 per annum + + car & package|
|Sector: Construction, Planning and Project Controls, Planning, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matt Lilburn|
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a Project Controls Manager to join a leading main contractor in London that is responsible for delivering an exciting, technically challenging, key part of HS2 infrastructure scheme.
The Project Controls Manager will be ultimately responsible for establishing the budget loaded programme, monitoring, control and reporting systems to comply with the Contract and Works Information, and to facilitate the successful delivery of a major project.
They will ensure effective execution of Project Controls on the project in accordance with company procedures to achieve best practice project administration which delivers close project control and accurate project forecasting.
- Establishing, maintaining and improving project procedures and tools
- Liaise and assist with internal and external stakeholders.
- Schedule development and management
- Resource planning and management
- Cost management
- Change management
- Earned value management
- Risk and opportunity management
- Project reporting - to the client and company
- Development and production of reports on progress, critical paths, resources and earned value and schedule risks and issues.
- Input into the capture and monitoring of project risks, issues, mitigations and resolution
- Lead technical / programme presentations and negotiations with clients, partners and suppliers
- Managing Project Control Engineer(s) and other staff as appropriate
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a background in projects controls and experience working within large teams on major projects. A civil engineering or project controls specific qualification is a distinct advantage along with advanced Primavera P6 skills.
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience on a major project where you'll be working alongside a professional team with no limits on where you can take your career. Flexible working is welcome, homeworking with meetings when required.
- £70-75,000 starting salary per annum
- £6,500 car allowance
- Contributory Pension
- Healthcare, Pension, Life Assurance, Private Medical
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Other great benefits
If you are looking for a new career challenge in planning and you would like to be considered for the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 951148.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.