|Location: Sweden||Salary: £85000 - £95000 per annum + car, package, flights, accommodation|
|Sector: Construction, Planning and Project Controls, Planning||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matt Lilburn|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Controls Manager to lead the project controls function on a major data centre new build project based in Sweden. The Project Controls Manager will join a leading name in the construction industry, a specialist in the delivery of large and complex schemes.
The Project Controls Manager will be site based and be responsible for leading and implementing the project controls strategy. They will ensure the project has robust and consistent processes and procedures deployed and in use for schedule, cost management of change, risk management and reporting.
The Project Controls Manager will additionally be responsible for helping to develop the project controls function within the business unit, ensuring all projects are fully resourced and ensuring correct tools are deployed to support projects.
- Produce processes, plans and procedures related to planning and controls implementation on the project in accordance to project requirements and strategy.
- Define and implement reporting requirements for the project
- To co-ordinate with commercial managers on cost, change, risk and cost-value reconciliation
- Define project performance reporting cycle and monitor its implementation
- Define reporting requirements from subcontractors
- To oversee the development of baseline programme
- To review the baseline programme inline with production and productivity norms
- Review progress update and perform critical path analysis
- Liaise with engineering, procurement, consents and construction teams with expected activities to be performed on short and long terms
- Baseline maintenance and update with implemented changes
- Perform analysis on updated programme in relation to the latest baseline
- Senior Management exposure, e.g. executive level reporting, framework procedures development, templates and tools roll-out.
- Proficiency in Schedule/Cost/Risk analysis tools & software
- Cost management (includes budgeting, cost engineering and control, forecasting),
- Planning and scheduling, Management of Change, Risk management, Reporting.
- Commercial acumen and good understanding of construction contracts
- Good understanding of data management and integration
- Earned Value management (preferably understanding of earned schedule management)
- £80-95,000 per annum
- £8,000 car allowance
- Living Allowance
- Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance, Private medical, Flexible benefits scheme
If you are looking for a new career challenge in planning and you are interested in the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 950440.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.