|Location: Hayes||Salary: £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Construction, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Beth Currid||Job Published: 14 days ago|
Project Delivery Manager
£30,000 - £40,000
Project Delivery Manager needed to join a bespoke technology and engineering organization, who provide leading digital products and services within transport, based out of their site in Middlesex. As a Project Delivery Manager, you will assist with the successful delivery of wayfinding signage projects.
It is desirable for the successful Project Delivery Manager candidate to hold a Degree in Civil Engineering, or another relevant discipline, and have a keen interest in being a Project Delivery Manager. If you have had previous experience as a Project Delivery Manager within Construction, Streetworks or Manufacturing that would be a plus!
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Project Delivery Manager will include:
- Liaise between clients and other departments including; internal design, purchasing, production, and installations.
- Responsible for successful deployment of wayfinding products.
- Deliver projects on time and to budget as well as client specification.
What experience you need to be the successful Project Delivery Manager:
- Educated to Degree level in Civil Engineering or another related discipline.
- Prior experience in the management and delivery of construction related products.
- Experience of manufacturing techniques and/or on-street installation.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Delivery Manager to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.