|Location: Blackpool, Lancashire||Salary: £25.00 - £33.00 per hour|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Matt Henocq|
Summary of position
* To manage New Product Development project following the company Design Control procedures and Stage Gate project portfolio management system coordinating the activities of project core team activities to current MDD and new MDR regulations across a range of departments from R&D, Regulatory, Marketing, Labelling, Packaging, Medical, Clinical, Engineering and Operations. Manage Design Control changes to documentation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
All work will be carried out in accordance with company SOP`s, policies and procedures.
* Background in material science (to ease of communication) preferred.
* Able to assimilate information quickly.
* Assume responsibility for understanding interim project goals and longer-term deadlines and the required interactions between departments.
* Delivering to agreed timescales in line with project plans with a high level of complexity in a changing environment and identification of resource gaps.
* Take ownership of project risks to ensure they are targeted and communicated in a timely manner.
* Interact with all levels of company management and, if needed, external experts.
* Verify own work through my client's systems.
* Liaise with and supervise vendors contracted to supply design and development information and activities to related to the project and company.
* Working as part of a Global Project Core Team with its inherent communication and cultural challenges.
Qualifications and Experience:
Preferred - project management background.
Required - ability to project manage complex, changing projects within a pressured environment and communicate progress regarding the current project milestone.
Highly Computer Literate.
Willing to work in virtual teams.
Can track tasks within a project.
Can manage and communicate change.