|Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire||Salary: £35.00 - £40.00 per hour|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Matt Henocq|
Freelance Project Engineer/Bioengineer
My medical device client based in Leeds is currently looking for 6 Project Engineers to work on the companies EU Medical Device Regulations transition program.
- May be given responsibility for specifying product designs and influencing the choice of raw materials, processes and equipment necessary to develop and manufacture products.
- May be given responsibility as project lead for aspects of the overall program or maintenance of existing products.
- To provide cover as required for other Bioengineers.
- To adhere to the company's procedures as detailed in the SOP manual.
- Provide a world-class service to customers, both within and without R&D.
- Supporting regulatory submissions for existing products in strategic markets.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in engineering or science subject, with 4 years' experience in a relevant technical area. MSc/MEng/MBA is preferred.
- An understanding of commercial considerations and creative R&D ability is essential for the job holder.
- Engineering design, development and analysis skills
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.