|Location: North Yorkshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Power & Utilities, Highways & Highways Electricals, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Brogan McPake||Job Published: 24 days ago|
Project Engineer - Highways
North Yorkshire (Field Based)
Highways Project Engineer / Site Manager needed for a highly reputable and industry leading Highways and Infrastructure organisation based in North Yorkshire who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Highways Project Engineer that takes pride in their work with knowledge of all relevant highways legislation, standards and codes of practice, and experience in design and build and operation and maintenance contracts within the Highways environment.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Project Engineer - Highways will include:
- Co-ordinate sub-contractors including installation and maintenance teams, ensuring they adhere to safety procedures
- You will be responsible for ensuring access to the sites, gaining the approvals required to carry out site installation and construction work.
- This role is heavily site based, overseeing and scheduling operational works, ensuring high quality is achieved, safely and compliant with the programme requirements including management of resource, materials, planning of works, site inspections, auditing, checking works carried out to high quality and standard (drilling, ducting etc.)
- Undertake site inspections / reports ensuring there are no issues with access, reporting back to scheme and relevant manager.
- Inspection to be carried out pre cabling
What experience you need to be the successful Project Engineer - Highways:
- Excellent health, safety, environmental and security knowledge and experience
- Highway's experience is essential
- Fibre background (on highways) highly desirable
- Full driving licence
- APM or other project management qualification
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Highways Project Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.