|Location: Southampton, Hampshire||Salary: £40 per hour|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Ben Abbott|
Project Engineer required for my client a leading Electronics Manufacturer. They are looking for a Project Engineer to support the project engineering department in delivering projects on time and to budget. You will be working within a programme delivery team to deliver projects to the offshore oil & gas, costal surveillance and military markets.
What the role entails:
As a Project Engineer your duties will include:
* Providing system, and unit level testing capability where required in support of integrated sensor system acceptance.
* Configuring industrial PCs and servers for inclusion in integrated systems.
* Providing engineering support to the lead systems engineer for the acceptance testing of integrated sensor systems.
* Assist in resolving technical issues as directed by the team lead to ensure successful outcomes.
* Assist the Project team in the technical management of suppliers.
* Liaising with sub-contractors on behalf of the project systems engineer as required.
* Collate supplier product data and support the development of technical manuals, datasheets, installation work-packs, test procedures and system level schematics.
* Adherence to all H&S related legislation.
* Manage security of information as defined in the Security manual.
What you need to be the successful Project Engineer:
In order to be the successful Project Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Good PC and networking knowledge.
* Server / Client configurations
* Good understanding of data interfaces
* Basic AutoCAD skills.
* Microsoft Office Competent
* HNC/HND Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
* Network+ / A+ Certification (Beneficial)
* MCSA/MCSE (Beneficial)
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Engineer to gain some valuable experience. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.