|Location: Edenbridge||Salary: £20000 - £25000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms, Digital & Marketing||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Alex Brooker|
£20k - £25k + Bonus and Profit Share Scheme
About the Role:
Reporting to the Head of Client Services, the Project Executive will have responsibility for a portfolio of web and mobile development projects. You will work closely with your clients' stakeholders and our internal Development, Project and QA teams to ensure projects are delivered on time, on specification, and on budget. You will be the primary point of contact for your clients throughout the project lifecycle.
- Scheduling and managing web and mobile design and development projects - setting and overseeing delivery milestones, feedback loops and the QA and Testing process.
- Managing cross-functional team communications, and leading daily progress stand-ups.
- Building strong client relationships and maintaining effective ways of working for each project, whether waterfall or agile.
- Working with the rest of the team to understand clients' requirements, ask appropriate questions, and come up with the right solutions to meet their needs.
- Organising and attending regular client meetings to review progress and discuss changes.
- Deliver project updates to the Head of Client Services in weekly meetings, identifying blockers to overcome, and opportunities to generate further revenue by expanding the scope of work in future project phases.
- QA and testing of web and mobile project updates, providing feedback to internal teams and ensuring its implementation before delivery to the client.
- Writing case studies and attaining positive reviews from your clients on Google and Trustpilot.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and highly organised.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- An analytical mind and enthusiasm for problem solving.
- Able to manage multiple projects and allocate time effectively.
- A team player with a strong work ethic.
- Assertiveness and confidence to negotiate with stakeholders.
- An open, honest, and friendly nature to build relationships with clients.
- A real desire to learn new skills.
- A passion for innovation, and commitment to delivering work to an award-winning standard.
- An interest and eagerness to learn Agile
Key skills, qualifications & experience:
- A Bachelor's Degree in a relevant business or technology subject, and/or experience of a project management role, or similar.
Knowledge of one or more would be an advantage, but NOT essential:
- A solid understanding of website and/or mobile app development processes
- Knowledge of web and app design is desired but not essential
- Familiarity with project management methods, i.e. Scrum, Kanban, PRINCE2
- Knowledge of CMS, e-commerce, SEO and Analytics.
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite, and familiarity with project management tools such as JIRA and Teamwork.
- Strong business writing skills and ability to produce high quality documents, including proposals, project plans and user guides.
- Strong commercial awareness, to understand how projects impact financial goals.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.