|Location: Bristol||Salary: £27500 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Olly Nixon||Job Published: 14 days ago|
Project Manager needed for leading Systems and Engineering organisation based in Bristol who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Project Manager that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of development in complex projects or programmes as a project manager, PMO specialist and a good understanding of the various project management methodologies. If you are interested at all we would love to hear from you.
The successful candidate would desirably have previous experience in project management, the ability to identify problems within existing projects and highlight/ implement solutions and have a keen interest in project management.
- 25 day's holiday
- Holiday sale and purchase scheme
- Flexible working
- Company Pension Plan
- Bonus Scheme Linked into Company Performance
- Season Rail Ticket Loan
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Project Manager role will include:
- working across all of our markets, from large and complex defence programmes to some of the largest infrastructure programmes in Europe.
- consulting as an individual, supporting our clients in successful delivery of their projects and programmes, or as a member of a larger P&MC team.
- develop and adapt your knowledge, skills and methodologies to meet the needs of our clients, drawing on your expertise to enable their success.
What experience you need to be the successful Project Manager:
- 4-5 years' relevant experience in project management or graduate with minimum 1 years' relevant experience.
- Skills including: Effective Teamwork, Communication and Presentation skills.
- APM PMQ qualified (or similar).
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.