|Location: Dorset||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Eve Charrosin||Job Published: 22 days ago|
Job Title: Project Manager
Salary: £DOE - We are booking interviews next week! Please call or email for a slot
Key Skills: Defence background, BS/ BA degree in related technical discipline, or equivalent, proficiency with MS project,
Join Our Team as a Project Manager and Drive Project Management to New Heights!
Are you an innovative Project manager with a passion for excellence? Are you ready to play a pivotal role in ensuring Projects to achieve strategic goals and objectives? Look no further! We invite you to join our team in Dorset and be a key driver of delivering excellence.
As a distinguished leader in the engineering industry, we are dedicated to delivering innovative solutions and pioneering projects. Our commitment to excellence has earned us a strong reputation, and we're looking for a talented Project Manager to contribute to our continued success.
So, what will you be doing as a Project manager?
- Reviews internal and external deliverables for accuracy and completeness
- Create presentations and related project material for internal and external customers
- Gathers, collects, records, tracks, and verifies data and information from multiple sources.
- Develops proposals and quotations for customers.
- Uses Earned Value Management (EVM) to track project progress through required milestones.
- Raises issues and exceptions to appropriate levels for resolution.
- Provides insights on how to improve project design and processes for better overall delivery and value.
- Ensures outstanding customer satisfaction and subcontractor performance.
- Ability to work on Canadian Controlled Goods and US ITAR controlled articles.
- Frequent to travel to India, Canada and Overseas.
- Lead, motivate and manage project team personnel to instil a commitment to project financial, schedule and technical goals;
- Guide the development of project scope, the definition of work scope activities and implement scope controls;
- Plan and implement the project schedule, monitor and assess performance, and implement corrective actions as required to meet delivery expectations;
- Plan, monitor and control project costs to achieve budget expectations and prepare monthly financial and project status reports for internal and external stakeholders;
- Work with Engineering counterparts to manage project resources through effective resource planning
What are we looking for in our next Project Manager?
- Demonstrated success in developing and maintaining customer, client, and vendor relationships with high level of satisfaction.
- Must be capable of acquiring a NATO Secret security clearance.
- BS / BA degree in a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/education.
- PMP certification or equivalent
- Experience in supporting customer programs within defense/aerospace industry.
- Experience scheduling development projects, reporting on progress and running metrics.
- High level of proficiency with MS Project.
- Business acumen to include a working knowledge and understanding of financial, accounting, earned value, and operational functions required to provide sound project support.
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Project Manager, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Project Manager, hit that apply button now!
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary: Attractive compensation package based on experience and expertise.
- Comprehensive Benefits: Health, dental, and retirement plans to support your well-being.
- Professional Growth: Opportunities for continuous learning and career advancement.
- Cutting-Edge Projects: Engage in groundbreaking engineering projects that impact the industry.
- Collaborative Environment: Work alongside industry experts in a dynamic and innovative setting.
How to Apply:
Ready to raise the bar? Showcase your expertise and passion for Project management. Submit your updated resume and a cover letter outlining your experience and enthusiasm for joining our team in Dorset.
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.