|Salary: £30000 - £44000 per annum
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering
|Contact: Nick Taylor
Glasgow - Hybrid Working
£30,000 - £44,000 depending on experience
Project Manager needed for an established defence engineering organisation based in the Glasgow area.
Pension contributions (up to 14% total), 25 days holiday + 8 public holidays, free shares, flexible working hours.
What the role of the Project Manager entails:
Some of the main duties of the Project Manager will include:
- Managing project scope to ensure that all aspects are fully defined to ensure customer requirements are achieved as well as ensuring the accurate recording and reporting of progress of planned targets for budget, schedule and quality
- Integrating other departments to identify, manage and support the resolution of project specific issues, to enable the achievement of programme objectives
- Utilising planning and scheduling understanding to interrogate activities and plans
- Supporting the management of assigned cost accounts to ensure completion to planned targets for budget, schedule and quality
- Coordinating any change applicable to the project & continually deliver improvement across the business
- Managing the risks / opportunities that develop during the project within their area
- Maintaining a focus on milestone, contract deliverable and acceptance event delivery
- Ensuring compliance and assurance with process mandates and reviews
What experience you need to be the successful Project Manager:
- Experience of working in a project environment with knowledge of project management (tools, techniques, practices)
- Able to resolve project-related problems that do not have routine solutions
- Developed communication and diplomacy skills. Able to persuade and influence internal & external stakeholders
- Guiding and coaching others in project management practices
- Proficient understanding of project lifecycle management
- Professional PM Qualification or years of practical experience gained through application of Project Management
In order to be eligible for this role you will need to undergo Security Clearance Background Checks that require you to be a UK resident and UK passport holder.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.