|Location: Greenford, London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joe Tomkins|
Defence / Aerospace
Project Manager required for my client, a globally recognised defence company who work largely within the cyber security / information assurance sphere.
Ideally candidates for this Project Manager role will have experience of delivering large scale engineering development projects, within software / hardware engineering.
This role pays a highly competitve salary, which will be discussed further upon application.
All candidates must be eligible for Security Clearance!
Key responsibilities for Project Manager:
- Manage multiple Projects ranging in size up to ~£10m
- Managing projects to meet the required financial and project constraints.
- Establishing, controlling and reporting project schedule & costs against an overall WBS & budget.
- Achieving acceptance of all elements of projects to schedule and cost.
- Accurately forecasting project cost, cash & resource demands
Personal attributes for Project Manager:
- Experienced in project management, specifically in setting up, running and successfully delivering projects, ideally in the defence electronics sector.
- Experienced in managing and deliver multi-disciplined projects in a matrix structure.
- Proficient in MS Office including MS Project.
- Possesses a Project Management qualification (preferred)
- Excellent general written and verbal communications skills.
- Willing to undergo, and are able to achieve and maintain, SC and/or DV security clearance.
To apply for this exciting Project Manager opportunity please press apply now.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.