|Location: Workington, Cumbria, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jordan Tozer|
Based in Workington
Looking for someone to start ASAP
Project Manager needed for a Bespoke Manufacturer based in Workington who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Project Manager that takes pride in their work undertaking tasks.
This is an exciting new role to build on the existing team.
The purpose of the role is to manage projects throughout the business. To act as the client contact and retain overall responsibility for successful delivery of Projects to schedule, quality and budget.
- Act as the principle client contact, ensuring clients requirements are correctly interpreted and reflected in deliverables and maintaining a positive working relationship throughout the project duration whilst remaining commercial in any decisions.
- Provide leadership and direction to Project Engineers, Project Planners, Manufacturing Teams and support staff in delivering Projects against schedule, quality and budget.
- To be responsible for delivering projects to time, cost and quality and in accordance with the Business Management Systems.
- To identify potential risks and opportunities and actively resolve any issues affecting project delivery to time, cost and quality.
- Ensuring project schedules and costs are regularly reviewed and that effective change control procedures are established and adhered to throughout the project duration.
- Providing confidence to all stakeholders (including senior management and client) that the Project is in a healthy state.
- APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ)
- Engineering Degree or Equivalent Practical Mechanical Engineering experience is desirable
Skills & Experience:
- Project Management background with demonstrable experience and proven success in managing and delivering multi-discipline projects through all phases.
- A working knowledge of project management principles, tools and techniques.
- An appreciation of project management planning, estimating, risk identification, management and mitigation processes and their application across multi-disciplined teams.
- Experience in ensuring the adherence to client contracts and specifications.
- Experience in the management of Projects over £10m.
- Experience in a Mechanical Engineering role or a similar technical role.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.