|Location: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire||Salary: £1 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Davies|
Project Manager needed for a multinational electronics manufacturing organisation based in High Wycombe who are looking to employ an experienced Project Manager with an in-depth knowledge all aspects of the project life-cycle and the defence industry.
The successful Project Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of choice of benefits including:
* A very competitive annual salary
* Critical Illness Cover
* Life Assurance
* Pension Scheme (contribution is matched by the company)
* Will Writing Service
* Health Screening
* Private Medical -BUPA
* Dental Insurance
* All Employee Share Ownership Plan
* Childcare Vouchers
* Retail Vouchers
* Charitable Giving
* Salary Sacrifice for Car Scheme
* Retail Vouchers
* 25 days holiday (option to buy and sell holiday after 12 months of employment). Able to purchase an additional 5 days taking you 30 days overall.
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* PC Scheme
* Affinity Benefits - Travel Insurance, Free Medical Health line, Employee Support Line
* Open Fairways Privilege Card
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Project Manager will include:
* To assume total responsibility for the management and delivery of assigned projects with full accountability for project performance. Deliver the programme/project in line with the UECSS processes, procedures and standards.
* To have total and complete understanding of project and contractual requirements.
* Bid Management - lead and co-ordinate bids from concept to contract award, working through the direction of business development. Work on and prepare the required proposals, cost books in line with the bid allowable timescales.
* Define, communicate, execute & monitor the project and prioritise specific to individual contracts and project, in line with agreed contractual and delivery requirements, with appropriate work packages, key milestones and budgets for each stage of work package.
* Develop, execute and maintain project plans and statements of work (SOW's), detailing task descriptions, deliverables, project schedules through liaising with specialist areas across a matrix organisation in-line with company processes, procedures and standards.
* Develop and lead project teams; providing leadership, direction and control, through effective work package management. Provide support, mentoring and coaching as required to ensure success delivery of assigned programme/projects.
* Risks, issues and opportunity management, ensuring logs/registers are established and maintained through the life of the assigned project with high level of accuracy.
* Effective Stakeholder Management including interface and the management of external customers.
* Build strong customer relationship. Provide primary focus for customer, communication and liaison, keeping customers informed of work progress, issues and resolution plans. Ensure customer satisfaction is maintained at all times. Manage customer exceptions, in-line with company priorities and capabilities.
* Identify and pursue follow-on business opportunities, working closely with business development team.
* Develop project performance dashboard, continually assess current performance, identify root causes, and actively drive programme/project and cross functional improvements through the life cycle of the assign project.
* Manage, report status and performance of the assigned project in line with the current management reporting cycle. Ensure project data is maintained to a high level of accuracy (forward load, project plans, risk registers and financial data) within the various company's business data systems.
* To hold, chair and /or present at various forums (such as project meetings, progress and contract reviews). Ensure that all communications to stakeholders, verbal and written are clear, concise and unambiguous.
What you need to be the successful Project Manager:
In order to be the successful Project Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Proven Project Management experience
* Full Project Life-Cycle Experience
* Experience within the Defence or Aerospace sectors is preferable
Must be eligible for Security Clearance (British Passport!)
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.