|Location: Wimborne, Dorset||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Megan Cottrell|
Salary - Can not be advertised
Wimborne, Dorset - permanent
Project Manager needed for an exciting opportunity on behalf of my client, a leading Electronics Engineering company who specialise within nuclear and defence based in Dorset. The candidate must be eligible for Security Clearance (hold a British passport only).
Candidates applying must be eligible for SC level security clearance (Must hold a British passport ONLY)
Benefits for the Project Manager:
My client offers a competitive salary, brilliant benefits and fantastic career progression.
Purpose of the Project Manager:
The Project Manager is responsible for allocated project delivery, ensuring that assigned projects are completed on time, to budget and to the expected quality requirements.
Some of the main duties the Project Manager will include:
* Responsible for providing support in establishing best practice, providing suggesting of improvements to the current processes, practices and methods, and looking for potential opportunities for improvements.
* The Project Manager has full accountability for the project management of all disciplines required to deliver projects.
* Ensuring the Nuclear Professionalism and quality is at the forefront of all our activities.
* On-time delivery of key deliverables in accordance with the project plan and BU budget
* Maintaining accurate financial records (using the tools provided) and project reports to provide weekly/monthly updates to key stakeholders on project performance against budget.
* Managing "Cost of Sales", through accurate management of internal labour and on-time receipt of supplier invoices.
* On-time invoicing to optimize cash flow.
* Developing and maintaining the customer relationships whilst achieving project / BU objectives.
* Tasking the project team effectively to meet project deliverables.
* Communicating effectively with Customer, Project Team and other internal stakeholders and suppliers.
* Adherence to Ultra Quality Management Systems and documentation control.
* Optimizing the use of SQEP resource to achieve the project / BU objectives.
What you need to be the successful Project Manager:
* Educated to HNC / HND level in numerate subject
* APM Certified Project Manager (CPM)
* PRINCE2 Practitioner
* PMI Project Management Professional Certification (PMP)
* CMI Diploma in Programme & Project Management (DPPM)
* Typically, between 2 and 5 years successful delivery of minor/medium sized projects
* Ability to manage multiple tasks, set priorities and make decisions
* Understand and demonstrate a competent level of knowledge of the Nuclear Industry is preferred
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to progress their career within the Nuclear industry.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.