|Location: Maidstone, Kent, England||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + car & package|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 23 days ago|
£35,000 to £40,000 + car & package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to join a leading, Kent based cost & project management consultancy. The Project Manager will be joining an established, highly successful consultancy that boasts a growing number of high profile clients with lots of room for career progression alongside a friendly and professional team.
The Project Manager will be working on a large retail account that promises exposure to a wide array of different projects including small scale fit outs through to large, full store refurbishments. As the Project Manager, you'll be working closely with the client, taking these programmes through the full life cycle. Some of your duties will include:
- Offering advice on the procurement and tender process
- Liaise and consult with the contractors project teams, stakeholders, client and colleagues
- Attend and host project progress meetings
- Contract administration
- Support both the senior teams with their duties and junior project managers with the development of their careers
The successful Project Manager will be offered a role that includes a solid pipeline of work from a large, established and well regarded retail client, set goals and targets to assist with your career progression, the support of an experienced and friendly team and a competitive salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of £35,000 to £45,000
- Company car of car allowance
- Contributory Pension
- Private healthcare
- 25 days annual leave
- Discretionary bonus
- Yearly pay & performance review
- Flexible working with the option of dividing your role between home, the office and sites
Project Managers considering this position will need to be able to demonstrate previous experience working within a consultancy environment where you have worked within the retail sector. You'll need good communication skills, a driven approach and keen to develop and progress your career.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager with a few year experience looking to quickly develop their career within a business where you can make a real difference. Get in touch today to ensure you don't miss out.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.