|Location: North West London||Salary: £90000 - £100000 per annum + Discretionary Bonus|
|Sector: Real Estate||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Oliver Jones||Job Published: 14 days ago|
Project Manager, North West London
£90,000 - £100,000 + bonus
Family Office are looking to introduce a Project Manager to the team someone who will work closely alongside the Managing Partner to ensure the smooth delivery of various developments across London and occasionally the South Coast.
We are keen to speak with individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Must be RICS accredited
- Possess circa 10 years' experience within the real estate industry
- Has had exposure of working on projects from £50k up to circa £10m.
- Ideally project experience gained across a broad mix of asset class such as retail, residential, commercial, office.
- Will be confident, capable, hardworking and hold excellent references.
- Has good grounding and involvement in projects from cradle to grave (from initial planning consent through to end).
The firm are in a strong financial position and able to offer a stable career path, a wide range of projects to be a part of, and a generous and competitive salary for the right individual.
Interviews will take place during the first two weeks in August face to face.
T 01342 330 512
M 07935 548525
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.