|Location: Berkshire||Salary: £53000 - £58000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms, Client Delivery, Construction, Highways & Highways Electricals, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Beth Currid||Job Published: 10 days ago|
Project Manager x4
Project Manager needed to join a well-established full fibre broadband provider who are massively expanding and currently rolling out 10 Gbps FTTP networks. Multiple positions are available across different locations including; Ascot, Fleet, East Grinstead and Buckinghamshire. As a Project Manager, you will have an in-depth knowledge of The New Road and Street works Act 1991 as well as having an in-depth knowledge of the Openreach Network.
The successful Project Manager must have previous experience in managing large scale projects and a in depth knowledge and understanding of the NEC3 contract - as well as having a keen interest working in a fibre environment as a Project Manager. If you have CEMAR experience, that will be a plus!
Salary: £53,000 - £58,000
25 day's holidays
Private medical care
What the Project Manager role entails:
- Assisting with the management of large-scale telecoms projects deploying FTTH
- Manage build programmes and organise a team to ensure the contractor delivers the operation as set out in the activity schedule provided by the contractor.
- Manage and analyse the reporting requirements of the contractor and provide a summary of any major risks to the Head of Delivery.
- NEC3 contract management activities
- Replying promptly to communication throughout the duration of the project in line with the requirement of the contract.
- Regular reporting on the number of properties passed and properties ready for service
What experience you need to be the successful Project Manager:
- A knowledge of The New Road and Street works Act 1991
- In depth knowledge and understanding of the NEC3 contract
- Stakeholder management
- In depth knowledge of the Openreach Network is essential.
- CEMAR experience is advantageous.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft 365, Excel, PowerPoint and Project. GIS knowledge is beneficial.
- An understanding of the technical part of the network rollout is required
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.