|Location: Cambridgeshire||Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + + Car Allowance + Package|
|Sector: Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Paul Napper||Job Published: 26 days ago|
Delivery Manager - Telecoms
**£45,000 - £55,000 + Car Allowance + Benefits**
We have an exciting opportunity for a Telecoms Delivery Manager to join a large successful contractor where you'll work alongside high-profile clients on multi-million-pound projects.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to hit the ground running and work on exciting projects.
Key Duties for the Delivery Manager - Telecoms
- Responsible for management of telecoms infrastructure installation, including civils, cabling, splicing and testing.
- Co-ordinating teams of both directly employed and subcontract labour, to ensure that operational and financial targets and deadlines are met.
Skills & Experience for the Delivery Manager - Telecoms
- Knowledge of NRSWA legislation
- Fibre experience
- Experience in Gigaclear, Cityfibre, Vodafone, Virgin Media projects
- As-Built verification and submission
- Read and interpret client network schematics
- Fault management and resolution
- Computer literate, Microsoft Excel & Word
- Project Management experience
- Ability to use initiative and make critical decisions under pressure
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Understanding of cost and value
- Understanding of programming
If you are interested in applying for the role please call Paul on 01342 330577.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.