|Location: Stevenage||Salary: £50 - £60 per hour|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Kayleigh Budgen||Job Published: 18 days ago|
Stevenage - Hybrid
12 Month Contract
Project Manager needed for a leading defence and aerospace organisation based in the Stevenage area who are looking to employ a driven and results orientated Project Manager to develop the implementation their Social Value Strategy while aligning with the overall ESG strategy.
What the role entails:
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Keep up to date repository of Social Value activities being created across the business and actions to improve.
- Regularly update key stakeholders across the business about progress and requirements
- Work with functional SMEs to support development of functional Social Value plans
- Drive the development of Social Value KPIs across all functions to ensure regular measurement and improvement
- Support development of Social Value expertise throughout the business in particular by working with Sustainability team to develop and implement a comms and education plan
- Manage engagements with external parties such as consultants where required
- Attend customer Social Value engagements where required
- Work as part of a cohesive team providing leadership that engages all colleagues, role modelling our values, and establish a team with sustainability and continuous improvement as a key deliverable.
The Role holder will support the positive delivery against the following KPI's:
- Compliance with latest guidance from customer around PPN 06/20
- Social Value project initiatives providing year on year benefit to the Company and its Stakeholders
- UK Customer Satisfaction
- Stakeholder Satisfaction demonstrated through targeted surveys
- Positive KPI results against the Social Value Model Assessment Criteria (MAC)
- Compliance with National ESG Legislation
What experience you need to be a successful Project Manager:
- Understanding of Social Value Landscape and relevant government policies especially PPN 06/20
- Project Management background with experience working with multiple stakeholders and senior leadership
- Very Good Command of English
- Strong Problem-Solving Skills
- Sound business judgement
- Good communication & motivational skills
- Inclination to work in multinational, cross-functional teams
- Experience of bid writing would be beneficial
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Please note that BPSS Clearance is required for the Project Manager position.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.