|Location: Wimborne, Dorset||Salary: Up to £1 per annum|
|Sector: Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Sam Davies||Job Published: 16 days ago|
Project Manager needed for a multinational Aerospace organisation based in Dorset who are looking to employ an experienced Project Manager with an in-depth knowledge of through lifecycle project management and direct customer experience within an Aerospace environment.
The successful Project Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Competitive Salary
* 25 day's holidays
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Child care vouchers
* Dental care
* Free Flu Jab
* Cycle Scheme
Some of the main duties of the Project Manager will include:
* Deliver project to agreed time, cost and quality parameters.
* Direct motivate and provide leadership for the Qualification project team.
* Organise, coordinate and direct the project activities.
* Manage risks and issues proactively
* Ensure effective and open communication throughout the project team and with stakeholders.
* Lead the project teams planning efforts and Identify resource requirements based on agreed scope.
* Manage relationships with key internal and external customers to support qualification work.
What you need to be the successful Project Manager:
* Experience of the Qualification phase of a project and the Conformity process is desirable.
* Experience with supply chain and production management is advantageous
* Experience working in customer facing project teams
* Experience of managing projects/working as Work Package Manager with the same or similar functions and technology, with a proven delivery track record.
* Sufficient knowledge of the functional disciplines and supply chain that require management.
* APM/Prince 2 qualified or working towards qualification
* Knowledge and demonstrable experience of PPM techniques
Must be eligible for Security Clearance!
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!