|Location: Hillingdon, London||Salary: Up to £50000 per annum|
|Sector: Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Paul Napper||Job Published: 8 days ago|
Project Manager needed for a leading construction firm based in Harefield who are looking to employ an experienced Project Manager with a keen interest and desire to work toward maintaining high quality workmanship of any and all jobs in progress alongside demonstrating an understanding of aspects of the client's activities.
The successful Project Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £50,000 per annum
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Various opportunities to further professional growth
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Project Manager will include:
* Manage and resource construction contracts to enable the highest possible profits and ensure efficiencies in costings by development of positive working relationships and frequent communications with key clients, addressing variations and valuations.
* Monitor health and safety, human resources, staff training and customer care issues.
* Control elements of back office work such as petty cash, wages more, current and post contract management and general overarching company performance
* Ensure maximum compliance against the current industry standards and legislations
* Further essential responsibilities including but not limited to report creation, maintaining records and consolidating the company image through effective communication across all levels
* Manage and control support services, including but not limited to business management systems, wages, procurement, marketing, accounts, insurance, site design processes and environmental/quality systems
* Lead in the assistance of the business to perform well against the vision Six S, delivering against the individual elements "Skilled, Secure, Successful, Sustainable, Strong and Systems"
* Lead and manage Health and Safety activities, and work toward resolving issues
* Ensure compliance with any internally controlled documentation, including procedures
* Be pro-active in the development of new systems to meet changing departmental needs
What you need to be the successful Project Manager:
In order to be the successful Project Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Ability to work confidentially
* Professional qualification at a relevant level in the construction industry
* Experience in leadership and positions of responsibility
* Analytical and problem-solving approach
* Ability to prioritise workloads
* Excellent communicator
* Able to work under their own initiative
* Able to work independently and as part of a team
* Experience at managing construction contracts
* Experience in working at a senior management level in a relevant industry
* Be well presented and motivational to staff
* Excellent negotiation skills
* Holding relevant professional or vocational qualifications is desirable
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!