|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £70000 - £75000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Stalla Xystra|
Project Manager needed to take control of a number of exciting projects within technology for a successful, growing FinTech organisation based in London who are currently looking for a Project Manager with a strong focus on Infrastructure to join them as a permanent member of staff. The Project Manger must have experience working within the Finance / FinTech sector (ideally Payments) along with a Strong knowledge of Agile / Scrum (Scrum Master would be beneficial), Infrastructure Projects, "Minimum Viable Product" or "Minimum Marketable Future" experience, and previous experience working within smaller / start up style environments with less rigid process structures in place.
The successful Project Manager will receive:
- Annual Salary £70,000 - 75,000 Per Annum
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
- Exciting and challenging role
- Excellent career growth opportunity
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure focused Project Manager to join an award winning, highly successful FinTech company in London. The successful Project Manager will ideally have experience covering:
- Finance / FinTech / Financial Experience
- Payment / Payments Experience
- Agile & Scrum Knowledge
- Understand Backlog Tracking, Burn-Down Metrics, Velocity, Task Definition Estimation Techniques
- Track Record successful implementing Infrastructure or Software Projects using Agile / Scrum Methodologies
- Experience dealing with Project Reports, Risk / Issues etc
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Facilitating Sprint planning sessions, daily stand-ups, Sprint reviews, Retrospectives
- Establish & Implement communication to stakeholders, clients, delivery teams, and third parties.
- Work effectively with teams, management, stakeholders, and third parties.
- Act as Scrum Master where necessary.
- Be Servant Leader (remove blockers, solve problems, provide options for the team to progress).
- Work with business / product owners and project teams to ensure everything is delivered to a high level of quality within Sprint cycles.
My client is going through a period of growth meaning an influx of exciting projects currently ongoing and planned for the next 48 months +. This is a fantastic opportunity for a project manager to become an integral part of an incredibly successful FinTech organisation in London. If you are a Project Manager with an excellent knowledge of Infrastructure, Agile, and Scrum (ideally with Financial / Payments industry experience) please do get in touch ASAP.