|Location: Uxbridge||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Zak Mendoza|
Defence / Embedded Electronics
Middlesex / West London
Project Manager required for my client, a globally recognised defence and cyber security organisation who need an established Project Manager with a wealth of experience delivering large scale multi-million£ projects within an AGILE framework. This role is based in Middlesex / West London.
Ideally candidates for this Project Manager role will have 5+ years' experience of delivering large scale engineering development projects, within software / embedded electronics engineering.
This role pays a highly competitive salary, which will be discussed further upon application.
All candidates must be eligible for Security Clearance!
Key responsibilities for Project Manager:
- Manage multiple Projects ranging in size up to ~£10m
- Managing projects to meet the required financial and project constraints.
- Establishing, controlling and reporting project schedule & costs against an overall WBS & budget.
- Achieving acceptance of all elements of projects to schedule and cost.
- Accurately forecasting project cost, cash & resource demands
Personal attributes for Project Manager:
- Experienced in project management, specifically in setting up, running and successfully delivering projects, ideally in the defence electronics sector.
- Experienced in managing and deliver multi-disciplined projects in a matrix structure.
- Proficient in MS Office including MS Project.
- Possesses a Project Management qualification (preferred)
- Excellent general written and verbal communications skills.
- Willing to undergo, and are able to achieve and maintain, SC and/or DV security clearance.
To apply for this exciting Project Manager opportunity please press apply now.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.