|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £48000 - £60000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Bradley Lamb|
Project Manager needed for a multinational Defence organisation based in Bedfordshire. They're looking to employ an experienced Project Manager who has experience of seeing projects through development and full implementation. This role is in a fluid project environment and the people hired may end up working on a variety of different projects over time. So, they need to be comfortable with change and being deployed to projects as and when needed.
The successful Project Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- £48,000 - £60,000 per annum
- Contributed Pension Plan
- 9 day working fortnight
- Career Progression
- Health insurance coverage
- Life Insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Sick and bereavement leave
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Project Manager will include:
General responsibilities include:
- Establishing the baseline plan to deliver commitments and achieve the performance, cost, schedule and quality objectives.
- Managing execution of and transition between all phases.
- Ensuring timely and thorough requirements development, communication, traceability, baselining, configuration control, validation and verification involving all stakeholders.
- Establishing and maintaining a programme management plan and a subcontract management plan.
- Ensuring the Programme's plans, schedules, budgets developed and technical, cost, schedule and resource baselines set and maintained, taking account of dependencies, resource requirements and contractual and financial commitments.
- Implementing a Programme Performance Management process, including the application of Earned Value Management (EVM) principles. Ensuring that EVM requirements are flowed down to subcontractors if applicable.
- Implementing data management and configuration management processes.
- Ensuring the Programmes risks and opportunities are identified, monitored and mitigation plans devised and implemented in accordance with Command Media.
- Ensuring compliance with Company process and procedures (Command Media).
- Undertaking the required reviews to ensure good governance by providing evidence based progress and status information and reports.
- Leading the programme team to deliver through empowerment and inspiration
- Managing stakeholders.
What you need to be the successful Project Manager:
In order to be the successful Project Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Experienced in delivering successful Projects for technical development Programmes in a corporate environment.
- Frequent interaction with senior leader's proven record of shaping/influencing financial/strategic decision making.
- Strong leadership attributes.
- A solid track record of delivering successful Projects in a defence/safety critical/high reliability/engineering background.
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.