|Location: Bristol, England||Salary: £28000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits|
|Sector: Technology||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Sam Francis||Job Published: 24 days ago|
Project Manager (Junior)
Project Manager (Junior) needed for defence and aerospace solutions company based in Bristol who are looking to employ a Project Manager (Junior) with knowledge of software programming and an eagerness to learn and interest in all aspects of automation system development.
The successful Project Manager (Junior) will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Salary: £28,000 - £35,000
- 25 days holiday per year increasing to 26 days after 3 years of service.
- Life Assurance
- Sick Pay Entitlement
- Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income Protection
- Employee Share Scheme
- Child Care Vouchers
- Personal Achievement Training
- Eye Test
- Cycle To Work Scheme
Experience of the following is required:
- Managing & leading development contracts through development, acceptance & support lifecycle, with a mix of labour and materials, with an emphasis on working with Materials / Supply Chain Management
- Project Management of Naval and/or MoD Contracts
- Project Management of engineering projects up to a value of £5m
- APM Project Management qualification (PMP/PMQ) or equivalent
- Working within a business / programme environment
- Managing the scope, schedule, resource and cost of a Project or multiple Projects, delivering to the contracted and required KPIs
- Working with key Suppliers to ensure they deliver to their contracted commitments, managing end to end dependencies within own organisation and with suppliers
- Adapt company core process to suit contract needs & establish team discipline required to accurately establish, maintain & progress project plan.
- Establish & develop team organisation including integration with customer, supply chain and key stakeholders.
- Identify resource requirements and manage availability with programme managers.
- Adapt & apply change control mechanism to specific contract demands, ensuring integration with plan & schedules whilst maintaining / uplifting contract baseline.
- Develop & maintain monitoring & control of project & company deliverables & strategic objectives.
- Develop & maintain efficient, clear focussed customer & company project status reporting.
- Develop & maintain project risk & opportunity management integrated with customer, supply chain and key stakeholders.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.