|Location: City of London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering, Space, Technology||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 8 days ago|
Job Title: Project Manager - DV Cleared
Term: Initial 12 Months
Day Rate: £DOE + INSIDE IR35
Key Skills: Project Manager, Cyber Security, IT, Infrastructure, Cloud, Customer, Stakeholders, Support, Development
An experienced Project Manager is required to play a key role in delivering projects within Cyber Security, IT Infrastructure and Cloud Services based environments.
So, what will you be doing as a Project Manager?
- Be able to influence and align others towards the vision for the project, and to empower & inspire people to achieve success.
- Stakeholder Management; being able to identify, plan and implement actions to positively engage parties with an interest in, or influence over, the project outputs.
- Teamwork; being able to create an environment where a group of people with diverse personalities, skills, experiences and perspectives are empowered to collaborate towards a common goal.
- Negotiation & Conflict Management; being able to identify and address differences of objective, attitude or perception in order to produce an agreed outcome for all parties.
- Business Development; when required, work as a member of a capture team to generate delivery plans, risk registers and costings to support the creation of the proposal document
What are we looking for in our next Project Manager?
- Have experience of delivering projects in a cyber security, IT infrastructure and / or a Cloud based environment.
- Have 3-5 years' experience of leading a business, projects, programmes, portfolios or P3 function and successfully delivering projects.
- Hold APM or Prince 2 qualification.
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Project Manager, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Project Manager, hit that apply button now!
Current, active Developed Vetted (DV) Clearance is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.