|Location: London||Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Mark Crorkin|
Project Manager - Fire Alarm & Electronic Security Solutions
Project Manager / Fire Alarm & Electronic Security Solutions / Drivers Licence / CRB Checks
My client based in South East London is recruiting for a Project Manager with experience of working on Fire Alarm & Electronic Security Solutions
As Project Manager will have a proven background in high end Fire Alarm, Intruder Alarm, CCTV, Access Control, Door Entry Systems along with a strong technical understanding of these products / systems and experience working on domestic, retail and commercial based contracts/projects will also be advantageous.
As a Project Manager you will receive the following benefits:
- 20 days holiday plus Bank holidays.
- Company vehicle, allowance, phone & laptop.
- Required experience: Fire Alarm & Electronic Security Solutions Project Manager with a minimum 3+ years' experience in the Electronic Security industry
- Required language: Good spoken English
- Required licence or certification: Driving license
- Must be able to pass a CRB check and a full security screening for the security industry
Project Manager Skills
- Fire Alarm & Electronic Security Solutions Project Manager with a minimum 3+ years' experience in the Electronic Security industry
- Exceptional Project Management experience
- Being able to converse up to board level
- Strong leadership skills
- Good customer relations
- Manage multiple on-going projects (up to the value of £2m) and people.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.