|Location: Cambridgeshire, England||Salary: £400 - £500 per day|
|Sector: Pharmaceuticals, Client Delivery, Medical Devices, Life Sciences||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Zak Mendoza|
Project Manager - Medical Information
Project Manager - Medical Information needed for a highly reputable pharmaceutical organisation based in Cambridgeshire who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Project Manager - Medical Information that takes pride in their work with experience in project planning, budget planning, information services and/or healthcare related fields high capabilities in working collaboratively, strategic thinking, problem solving using communication style that are adaptable to the situation and internal stakeholders
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Project Manager - Medical Information will include:
Project & Program Management
- Communicates and ensures the medical affairs team is informed of upcoming change events impacting the GMI processes. Aids in the development of operational communication plans for key initiatives.
- Works across GMI therapeutic areas to share, understands, and creates best practices that support the overall health and efficiency of the teams.
- Provides strategic project management support as needed for critical programs and activities as determined by the Head of ONC GMI. Validates, analyzes, and interprets operational dashboard metrics to ONC GMI Leaders and provides specific insight on the meaning of key process and utilization metrics and defines approaches to improve outcomes.
- Manages and supports project planning of key ONC GMI digital innovation projects.
- Manages the GMI budget process to enable strategic choices and execution.
Planning & Reporting
- Supports planning and prioritization of reactive materials for the portfolio, ensuring decisions and actions are appropriately pulled through which includes assisting with the management of the review and approval process of content.
- Develop ONC GMI metrics reports for distribution to senior leaders, the ONC GMI team and other stakeholders by utilizing various medical reporting tools.
- Assist with coordination of ONC GMI congress activity, including booth staffing schedules, trackers for content, communication and metric reporting.
- Coordination of key onboarding activities and training for new team members.
- Schedules and manages updates of Standard Responses, Q&As, Slide Decks and other reactive medical materials that are associated with congresses, publications or ad hoc data releases.
- Coordinates, manages and facilitates various ONC GMI meetings.
- Manages purchase orders and develops reports for budget spend monitoring to ONC GMI leadership
What experience you need to be the successful Project Manager - Medical Information
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in project planning, budget planning, information services and/or healthcare related fields.
- Demonstrated success in medical or commercial Operations that involves a complex team environment.
- Works across multiple teams, reporting lines and matrix structures with key partners.
- High capabilities in working collaboratively, strategic thinking, problem solving using communication style that are adaptable to the situation and internal stakeholders
- Strong oral and written communication skills and customer focus, including organizational awareness and proven stakeholder management
- Demonstrated ability to build credibility and relationships with internal and external stakeholders and facilitate leadership discussions
- Proficiency in technology platforms, the ability to build and manipulate reports in Excel and PowerPoint and to conduct analytics to support planning and decision-making.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager - Medical Information to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.