|Location: London||Salary: £400 - £450 per day|
|Sector: Pharmaceuticals||Type: Contract|
|Contact: James Giblin||Job Published: 14 days ago|
Project Manager - Pharmacovigilance Systems
12 Month contract
£400 - £450 Outside of IR35
Project Manager needed for a leading Pharmaceutical organisation who are looking to employ an experienced Project Manager with previous experience of working on implementing PV systems previously - preferably on a global scale.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Project Manager will include:
- Project initiatives: There is an IT PM aligned with this initiative, however, the business spends many hours tracking status updates, setting meetings, drafting communications, and establishing overall traffic light KPIs against the deliverables. Having a PM concentrate on these type of project activities would allow PV Systems staff to focus on the functionality delivered against the business requirements.
Examples of where this skill would be invaluable are in the Decision Fabric enhancements, RMP Tracker, NLP / ClassA project, as well as, overall communications for the AZD-1222 effort.
- BaU activities: While the validation and testing must be performed by PV Systems, the communication plans and release plan tracking could effectively be performed by a PM.
- LRP Planning: The Project Manager could work alongside R&D IT to vet the business case proposals prior to skilled business input for the functional feasibility.
What you need to be the successful Project Manager:
In order to be the successful Project Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
Skills that would be of import for success of a Project Manager in this area include:
- Negotiation / Influencing
- Proficiency with Gantt charts and MS Project in order to highlight project dependencies
- Strong communication skills in both oral and written format
- Ability to see the big picture while tracking the project level details
- Ability to identify risks, both real and potential, and to recommend solutions to mitigate
- Ability to know the audience and deliver communications appropriate to the level
- Ability to prioritize competing deadlines
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.