|Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester||Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Rail & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Charlie Ringer|
Rail Project Manager needed
£50,000 - £60,000 depending on experience
Based in Manchester
Currently I am recruiting for a highly skilled Project Manager with a strong background delivering high value Rail projects. This role is working for one of the world's highest ranking engineering consultancies who are based in the North West of England.
The successful Project Manager will have the following duties:
- Establish & maintain a professional project management team capable of delivering the required services to the client organisation.
- Establish robust processes and procedures to manage the project, in consultation and engagement with our commercial and administration departments.
- Deliver necessary periodic project reports, to allow senior managers to direct the project appropriately
- Manage interfaces between project and client teams and establishing risk mitigation measures.
- Deliver information regarding changes and delays that have impacted the project on a period by period basis and propose how these should be resolved / managed.
- Facilitate effective planning of the works within the project team
It is to your advantage if you meet any or all the following additional requirements:
- Degree, in relevant engineering or management discipline.
- Chartered Membership of a relevant professional body.
- APM/MSP/PMI/PRINCE2/Six Sigma post-graduate qualifications would be an advantage.
- Experience in major construction or rail projects. Technical and project management experience is vital.
- Client or project delivery (design or construction) Rail, Metro or Transport experience an advantage.
- Proven ability to lead and work successfully in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Experience in a consultancy environment with good customer relationship and stakeholder management skills.
- Demonstrable capability & experience in Project Management and Project Controls.
- Network Rail, London Underground or other major UK transport client experience is vital
This is a highly popular role so if you are interested please apply today!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.