|Location: Macclesfield||Salary: £300 - £330 per annum|
|Sector: Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Tom Ratcliffe||Job Published: 25 days ago|
Clinical Supply Program Lead
Clinical Supply Program Lead needed for a multinational pharmaceutical organisation based in Macclesfield who are looking to employ an experienced Clinical Supply Program Lead that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of supply chain programmes of products and drug development processes.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Clinical Supply Program Lead will include:
- Accountable for the development and performance of clinical supply chains owning the E2E supply of products in the development portfolio.
- Monitors the performance of the supply chain and optimise for higher volume phases of the project, balancing speed, quality and cost with respect to the agreed level of risk.
- Leads the Supply Chain Team (SCT) which is accountable for developing and maintaining the supply plan for the project.
What experience you need to be the successful Clinical Supply Program Lead:
- Knowledge of supply chains and drug development process.
- Knowledge of Clinical Development processes relevant to investigational products.
- In depth experience of project management and influencing and managing business partner relationships
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Clinical Supply Program Lead to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.