|Location: Dorset, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Alex Spraggett||Job Published: 28 days ago|
A Project Planner needed for a leading aerospace and defence company, who are based in Dorset. My client is known as the world's leading supplier of critical control solutions, they help their customers increase the safety and mission capabilities for extreme environments.
They are currently looking for a Project Planner to support the Programme Managers and Project Managers with the complex scheduling and administration of their projects and work packages.
Ideally candidates for this Project Planner role will have previous project management / administration experience, with an understanding of project planning, scheduling, estimation, tracking, status reporting, risk and configuration management
All candidates for this position must be eligible for Security Clearance (SC).
Benefits on offer:
- Free onsite parking
- Subsidised restaurant (including a Costa coffee)
- On-line system offering a wide range of competitive flexible benefits including
- a matched pension contribution of up to 12%, private medical and dental insurance,
- Holiday buy and sell options, subsidised local gym memberships and many others
- Share incentive schemes
- Flexible working hours
- Discounted Sports and Social Club membership
- A wide range of internal and external training opportunities
What the role entails:
What you need to be the successful Project Planner:
- Previous project management/administration experience
- Experience in the production of reporting data for projects.
- Ability to analyse and present complex data, to accurately manipulate data and transfer it between applications.
- An understanding of project planning, scheduling, estimation, tracking, status reporting, risk and configuration management
- Ability to pick up and learn new tools quickly then support others in their use
- Computer literate and in particular: -
- MS Excel & MS Project advanced level
- MS PowerPoint & MS SharePoint intermediate level
- Experience of an integrated Project Management System such as MS Project Server would be an advantage.
Some of the main duties of the Project Planner will include:
- Responsible for providing project administration support to assigned programmes, product groups and/or functional groups
- Work in accordance with published Project/Programme Management processes and guidelines
- Production and maintenance of the required programme, product group, system, sub -system or equipment work package related reporting data.
- Analyse data, explain trends and highlight potential issues
- Develop reporting output from the project and work package risk registers.
- Manage the project SharePoint Areas. Experience of working closely with technical publications, including S1000D.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Planner to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
To apply for the Project Planner role, you need to be eligible for security clearance.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.